466 Charlton Esplanade, Hervey Bay, Queensland 4655 Australia
Everyone knows that Hervey Bay is the whale watching capital of Australia but there are lots of other things to do in Hervey Bay as well.
If you are coming during whale watching season then we can organise everything from transfers to bookings on a whale boat that would best suit your particular needs. If you want to see and do more you’ll find it all listed below.
Touring World Heritage Listed Fraser Island
Fraser Island is simply breathtaking and you will talk about your visit to that remarkable island for years to come.
There are a number of tours to choose from and our staff can help you choose the tour that’s right for you. We can even arrange for you to be picked up at our front gate.
Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef – Lady Elliot Island
Another jewel so close to Hervey Bay. We can arrange your day trip to this gorgeous coral cay so you can experience the wonder of our reef for yourself.
Other things to do in Hervey Bay
Regardless of whether you want a mad adrenalin rush or something a little less exhilarating we’ve got you covered. We offer a FREE Booking service for all your activities and tours for the same prices as you book direct.
Here are just a few suggestions:
- Go sky diving over the Great Sandy Straits and land on the beach right in front of Shelly Bay Resort apartments.
- Take a Seaplane tour over Fraser Island and see its breadth and beauty from the air.
- Experience life at a slower pace with a Stand Up Paddle Board.
- Enjoy some fine dining at Hervey Bay’s very own 1 Hat restaurant, Coast or dine at Eat … the cafe owned by Dan & Steph from MKR.
- Walk, jog or even hire a bike and head out along the 17km of bike track that lines the beach in Hervey Bay.
- Catch your dinner on a fishing charter or take a rod to the beach when the summer and winter whiting are running.
- There’s kayaking too – you can hire your kayak from reception and be on the water in minutes.
There is so much to do here in Hervey Bay that you’ll need to compile a bucket list before you come.
Call 1800 240 797 or book online today.